artist-in-residence OPEN CALL 2020
Studio PRÁM, z. s. announces an open call for applications for artist-in-residence projects for 2020.
The open call is for foreign visual artists.
Studio PRÁM, z.s. provides:
- habitable studio with shared social facilities and kitchen
- exhibition space at the end of the residency
Studio PRÁM, z.s. requires:
- intended residency project (1800 characters)
- artist’s portfolio in pdf
- artist’s CV (date of birth, nationality, education, participation in exhibitions and art projects)
- contact information (first and last name, address, email)
- relevant website
How to apply:
- Applications should be sent electronically by October 6, 2019.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plaase put into the email subject: Open Call 2019 – artist-in-residence –„name“
The committee consists of members of the PRÁM Studio and has 12 members.
The results will be published on the website (www.pramstudio.cz) no later than 31st October 2019 and applicants will be notified by e-mail.
We look forward to your projects and possible cooperation!