gallery open call 2023
Studio PRÁM, z. s. announces an open call for submission of exhibition projects for 2023.
The open call is for Czech and foreign authors and curators working in the field of fine arts.
The gallery is located on the ground floor of the PRÁM Studio building, consisting of two rooms and one room with sloping floor.
The size of the gallery is approximately 70 m2. The standard length of the exhibition is about 2 – 3 weeks. Floor plan and photos of the gallery can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6btlq1q8cw8dmho/AAAh2j6qsvcWf9Rs-mpkpLwsa?dl=0
Studio PRÁM, z.s. provides:
- exhibition graphic design – poster, online
- translation of curatorial texts about the exhibition
- PR – press release, social networks (FB, IG) and others
- photo documentation of the exhibition
Studio PRÁM, z. s. requires:
- the intention of the exhibition project (1800 characters)
- CV of artist / curator
- artist / curator’s portfolio – pdf or online
- artist / curator’s website or social media account link
How to apply:
- Applications should be sent via email by July 17th, 2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in the subject field of the email please put: Open Call 2023 – Galerie –„name”
The committee consists of members of the PRÁM Studio and curator Šárka Koudelová.
The results will be published on the website (www.pramstudio.cz) no later than August 7th, 2022 and applicants will be notified by e-mail.
We look forward to your projects and possible colaboration!